Mr SS also 20 days BUT he also worked public holidays for which he was given a day off in lieu.
Pretty much nothing
The cost of an economy flight
More than USD25,000
No idea/didn't relocate/don't want to say
I get 25 days of annual leave (Local package)
Expat are on 32 days.
Then again, you're French and you managed it! Don't the French get the most holidays in the world?
Oh and yes - I'm smug about my holidays, but not so much my salary.
Last edited by justjoe86; 27-04-2012 at 01:18 PM.
Project finance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- a good level of understanding of various aspects of law / tax -
- a good technical level/comprehension of various industry (power plant, container ports, )
- Presentation and negotiation skills (oral/written)
- Good ability to use a few software such as ....Excel for modelisation/forecasts...
- a willingness to travel (and not to glamorous places all the time....I have landed with helicopters on small road that leads to mines in middle of the South East Asian jungle a couple of time - how is that for fun?)
- etc etc
Math are just one aspect of the equation. Actually some of my colleague have no finance degrees but are ex lawyers or ex industry specialist
The Analyst/associate do crunch number a lot though.
But again this is just ONE job in the Banking Industry...there are so many that almost everyone could find something that interests them...
More seriously, don't know if they do, but in France as I recall the law is 5 weeks (which means 25 days).
Then for some profession/some industry, you have what is called RTT (Reduction du Temps de Travail) and those varies (the more senior the less you have) but unless wrong can go up to 2 days per month so in total 24
which could give you a total of 49 (but then again, this is more likely to be the case of a secretary in a bank than the case of a lawyer or banker...who would be on 25 days or a bit more)
The above is a very simplistic view since there are a lot of regulations in place and it ain't always easy to get a very clear picture.
Bottom lime is most of my friends have around 35 to 40 days,
Last edited by Mat; 27-04-2012 at 01:56 PM.