New to HK

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New to HK

My boyfrd and I recently moved here. Can anyone recommend any good places to eat / have a drink over in Kowloon? We are also looking to meet other people here in HK, so if anyone fancies having dinner or a drink with a fun young couple, let us know.

Knutsford Terrace has several options.

Why not come to our Happy hour next week in Lan Kwai Fong?

http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/happy-...ed-t22075.html

or ladies nite on 3rd oct. You'll meet other ladies

Our favorite restaurant in HK is Osaka. It's Japanese. The next block over from The Langham hotel in TST on Ashley Rd. Call ahead & get downstairs at the grill. It is a fun experience & we always meet nice people there. It is right across from Ned Kelley's Last Stand, which is a fun place to hit also.

Eat Drink in HK

Do you know about this site?
    http://www.eatdrinkhongkong.com
    It's got some good reviews, mostly on HK-side, but helps you see where the restaurants are.
    You can subscribe & you'll get an email when he's reviewed a new place. Tells about any specials that are going on as well.
    Have fun!!

Check out these TST streets for eating and drinking options: Hart Rd, Knuttsford Ter., Minden Avenue, Ashley Rd and 1 Peking Rd, TST Center in TST East

Some options are: SPICE on Knuttsford Ter
    Swiss Chalet on Hart Rd for fondue
    Bulldogs at TST Center

Last edited by Alby; 13-09-2007 at 08:16 PM.

Thanks so much for all the suggestions! So far we have only been to Knutsford T because its near ChinaChem where my boyfrd works. The Jap restaurant sounds really nice, thanks jbhubbell!

We will definately try to make to Bulldogs next week. Where will the ladies nite be held? Are all of you going?

It'll be at Wanchai. I'll be there with a couple of ladies as well.

I went to Ladies Night last month & it was a good way to meet a few new people from all over the world living in HK. The food was also fanstatic!!
    I highly recommend attending. I plan to attend, so maybe I'll meet you there.

Sounds great! Just let me know when its happening and I will see you girls there

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast