Tuesday 29 May - Woman with Dog in Central

Closed Thread

Tuesday 29 May - Woman with Dog in Central

Did anyone else see the woman walking along the pavement on Chater Road then Des Voeux Road westward, just before 6pm on Tuesday, with a black and white dog on a leash?

I walked behind her thinking how nice, that looks like a happy dog and you don't see many dogs in Central.....and then overtook her after crossing Pedder Street. I looked back and she was holding a sign up at her chest for all to see which started with ...."gong fuc*"....and there were some other words but I don't recall them exactly.

Totally weird sight! Oh she was also swinging a small blue ball on a string in quite a large circle, you had to be careful to avoid it.

Perhaps the same woman I saw in the bookshop of St John's Cathedral trying to return a book because "I had just started reading the first page when suddenly I was overcome by an evil spirit".

Quote Originally Posted by M Khan:
    Perhaps the same woman I saw in the bookshop of St John's Cathedral trying to return a book because "I had just started reading the first page when suddenly I was overcome by an evil spirit".
    ...was she wearing a big floppy hat?