Like Tree107Likes

Taxi driver rip off

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

dear giant likes this.

If i know i don't have the change, i always ask the driver if he has, if not, then i get out and get another taxi. or, just go into a shop and buy a bottle of water.

Honestly, taxi drivers have resisted attempts to make them take credit cards, octopus, maxim vouchers, bloody anything. If it is for the good of the customer, they are against it.

They are conducting a business in a car that cost thousands, with a licence that costs millions and can be assed to have a float of $500. Imbeciles. When offered oral sex, they turn it down. Who here has the slightest sympathy for them? About time they were required to have the HK Knowledge, no permit until you know every road in Hong Kong, Kowloon, New Territories and Islands. Get rid of the dashboard of phones, no ones impressed and you should be concentrating on your driving whilst I'm hiring you, not carrying on a sodding sidline business or placing a bet. Take a shower before you clock on and wear a collar and tie too.

dear giant, jimbo, Rob2020 and 2 others like this.

This thread has given me an idea. I will enter a taxi armed with a 500 note. If he tries any funny business I will whip out a bag of 200 ten cents coins. Mwahahahahha, that'll show him.

OK I realise i have a very odd sense of humour.

Quote Originally Posted by Ern:
    Take a shower before you clock on and wear a collar and tie too.
    Open the door for us, roll down the red carpet, bow and.....

FFs....

Quote Originally Posted by Ern:
    Honestly, taxi drivers have resisted attempts to make them take credit cards, octopus, maxim vouchers, bloody anything. If it is for the good of the customer, they are against it.

They are conducting a business in a car that cost thousands, with a licence that costs millions and can be assed to have a float of $500. Imbeciles. When offered oral sex, they turn it down. Who here has the slightest sympathy for them? About time they were required to have the HK Knowledge, no permit until you know every road in Hong Kong, Kowloon, New Territories and Islands. Get rid of the dashboard of phones, no ones impressed and you should be concentrating on your driving whilst I'm hiring you, not carrying on a sodding sidline business or placing a bet. Take a shower before you clock on and wear a collar and tie too.
    Great ideas! Then they can start charging 5-10 times more as in London for example.
    Rob2020 likes this.

dear giant likes this.

Maybe the taxi driver mistook Jimbo for a visiting Sumo, and thought he was good for the $100.00 ?

Just sayin.....lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using GeoClicks Mobile

Last edited by Skyhook; 18-07-2012 at 10:08 AM.
    wtbhotia likes this.

Freaking hell skyhook I'm not that big lol

Skyhook likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by audiot:
    a dog learns tricks by being given biscuits....

he learnt a lesson that time tho didnt he?

just cos he had 2 western women in his cab doesn't mean he can take us for a ride...
    You're female? Blimey all these years I had you pegged as a bloke......! (sorry, off-topic!)

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast