helper needed

Closed Thread

Post helper needed

hi,
    we are a couple living in Happy valley in HK since the last 10 months and are looking for a full-time maid starting jan 2008...we have a 3-yr old son and are expecting our second one soon....could someone pls. help?

also i don;t know if this was the right forum to post this ...can the administrator pls. help?

thanks

just browse through the classifieds where there are plenty of maids looking for jobs.

i know of a 25 year old Philipine schoolteacher who is looking for a job here. I have her current resume. I know her mother who works in my apartment block. If you are interested I can pass on her details.

Check www.geobaby.com/forum/ a few mums on there exchanging tips / contacts of helpers.

thanks everyone.....yes i did check classsifieds after writing this and also placed an ad there...have started calling some helpers from that list.....sandyduncan, if the teacher does not mind doing household work then i have no probs in getting to know her....pls. do PM the resume to me if possible...thanks again

Hi Madam,
    Good day,I have to read your adds in geoexpat,and Im very interested for the job offer.Im Pilita Santos 34 years old marreid w/ one child,filipina.Graduated for BS Education.Actually im here in the philippines but Im willing to go there for work.If you are interstd kindly call me up at639214177151 or send me a message in [email protected] to discuss the shedulle in Yahoomessager interview.Hope that you can leave your message.Thank you so much.