Like Tree52Likes

What is your favorite spot in Hong Kong?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    I hope you weren't kicked out of the weather underground hk forum. Those w. underground guys can be rather weird/too serious for their own good, hehehe, but nevertheless quite informative, typhoon-wise.
    Ha ha! Yes, but what a great experience with Vicente!! I still say PTCC is better at picking storms than HKO but I won't be saying it on HKWunderground anymore!

This looks promising mind....

The triple-decker with the big open poop deck (in deluxe class) generally serves Cheung Chau.

Some of the Central to DB ferries also have an open upper deck, but I think they tend to be used primarily for the off-peak services.

I wonder whether NWFF and the other companies have registered that when a route is served by a ferry with an open deck that area is always packed full even if the rest of the ferry is quite empty?

HowardCoombs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    Ha ha! Yes, but what a great experience with Vicente!! I still say PTCC is better at picking storms than HKO but I won't be saying it on HKWunderground anymore!

This looks promising mind....
    Well I was saying who on geoexpat correctly predicting the path of this upcoming storm "kai tak" should get a prize:

http://hongkong.geoexpat.com/forum/5...d238118-3.html

Maybe you can take a shot at guessing where this storm will go and whether we will get a signal (as well as signal no.1,3,8 or 10) from this storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntfuttock:

I wonder whether NWFF and the other companies have registered that when a route is served by a ferry with an open deck that area is always packed full even if the rest of the ferry is quite empty?
    Probably not. If they listened to passenger demand, they would bring back the noodle and coffee counter on board.
    HowardCoombs and chingleutsch like this.

I miss the egg&hotdog noodles

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    Well I was saying who on geoexpat correctly predicting the path of this upcoming storm "kai tak" should get a prize:

http://hongkong.geoexpat.com/forum/5...d238118-3.html

Maybe you can take a shot at guessing where this storm will go and whether we will get a signal (as well as signal no.1,3,8 or 10) from this storm.
    No need to go to work on Friday folks. T8 before we're out of bed...

if i told you

id have to kill you

Mid-Levels with my a** on a chair at Pizzeria Pubblico.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklynexpat:
    Mid-Levels with my a** on a chair at Pizzeria Pubblico.
    Whilst you teach them how to make real NY style pizza...

i know its not everybody's favourite, but i really like Mongkok.

just the convenience of being able to do pretty much anything there and getting anything there - eating, clothes, sports stuff, computer stuff, cheap fake stuff, watch movies, have chill out drinks, go hardcore all-you-can-drinking bars, explore old and new hk, etc etc.

emmie likes this.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast