Like Tree52Likes

What is your favorite spot in Hong Kong?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

I don't know if anyone else has posted this. But one of my most favorite places (especially to take guests), is the small hike up on Monkey Mountain (Sha Tin). And remember, don't feed the monkeys!!

Quote Originally Posted by DerEngel:
    I don't know if anyone else has posted this. But one of my most favorite places (especially to take guests), is the small hike up on Monkey Mountain (Sha Tin). And remember, don't feed the monkeys!!
    Quality over quantity with DerEngel...

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    Just got back from Bride's Pool Road area......love it there!
    High time U and ya lovelies discovered this spot
    Nice... simple, bit o' green... quiet streams, rushing waters. And 'specially after bursts of rains... wee waterfalls over stones... all - you gaze down at... from big boulders and ol' loggy planks, etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by bookblogger:
    A lot of the 1960s village houses in Wu Kau Tang do have communist stars on them.
    And don't forget them there snakes - maybe the odd python - in the grass... shrubby undergrowth Take care if walking with ya pooch 'round the village there. Also, mind the dozy ol' bulls...cows wandering along the narrow winding lane leading up to... 'round Luk Keng... where folk wile away hours dangling fishing lines over bridges for a bucketful of 'em muddy bottom feeders

Quote Originally Posted by Dodraugen:
    So far it's the shaded part right outside of Kowloon Public Library, where you can sit in (relative) quiet and (relative) comfort while reading. Only crowded on sundays, and even then space is not a problem. An oasis right outside (I think it's technically outside) Mongkok.
    Wah - First I've heard anyone consider that lil' (yeah peaceful) patch there 'an oasis'. But, reflects what an easy-goin' dude U must be (a compliment). That underused library's just within the furthest edge of Yau Tsim Mong 'kui' (area), which means still in Mong Kok. Will be back to busy once kids there start putting in the hours re homework and tests!

Quote Originally Posted by dipper:
    Wait...... if I tell you about my favourite spot then all you bums are going to turn up there aren't you, thereby ruining my favourite spot?

Nice try, but I'm not falling for it.
    My sentiments... BUT -
    bookblogger likes this.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7