China Visa in HK

Closed Thread

China Visa in HK

Hello all,

I will be going to HK again in April for a vacation and I plan to arrive on April 18th which is a Friday at night time. I also plan to leave on Sunday April 20th to go to mainland China

I know there are a bunch of CTS offices around and I was wondering if anyone has experience with them. I need to get a Visa (I am Canadian) and I am worried that most of their 2-3 Day express are for 2-3 BUSINESS days. I will come after 6pm on Friday so I will probably need a 2 day express, but do you guys know if there are any that will operate during the weekends? I know their offices are open during the weekends, but do they also process the Visa as well? Also, do they all charge the same? I plan on going to the CTS office at the airport since it would be more convenient, but I could travel elsewhere in HK if its a bit cheaper which I assume it may be.

I can't do it in Canada because it is much more of an inconvenient for me to do so.

Anyways, if anyone has any information or advice that would be great.

As previously advised in a word no you're not going to get one in time for Sunday if going through CTS at the airport and especially if you're landing on the friday night.

The visa office in Wanchai is open saturday morning between 8-1 that is all between the time you arrive and need ot go to china, You could try your luck if you go there early but theres no guarantee you can walk out with one that same day.

You really are better off getting it done in Canada.

Where in China you are going? If Shenzhen or ZhuHai you can get a visa at the Lo Wu crossing or Lok Ma Chau Bus crossing for Shenzhen and the main border crossing to ZhuHai from Macau.

If other than these two areas you must get your visa ahead of time on your timeline.

Can you get an express service training/work visa for Hong Kong?