HKG luggage drop off

Closed Thread

HKG luggage drop off

Hello all, I was just curious if anyone knows any places where I can drop off my luggage in HK central area that will go to the airport. The reason I ask this is because I plan on entering HK from mainland via train on the day I leave to go back to Canada. I will enter HK in the morning and will have some luggage with out. I rather not carry it around all day before heading to the airport at 10pm. Are there any services that do this or any place I can store my luggage for the day? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BryanL:
    Hello all, I was just curious if anyone knows any places where I can drop off my luggage in HK central area that will go to the airport. The reason I ask this is because I plan on entering HK from mainland via train on the day I leave to go back to Canada. I will enter HK in the morning and will have some luggage with out. I rather not carry it around all day before heading to the airport at 10pm. Are there any services that do this or any place I can store my luggage for the day? Thanks!
    You can check in your luggage at the Airport Express in Central (under IFC) up to one day in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by ontheroad:
    You can check in your luggage at the Airport Express in Central (under IFC) up to one day in advance.
    Does it cost additional money? And will my luggage go straight to my airline? (Cathay pacific)

No and Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Boris:
    No and Yes
    Thank-you and Thank-you.

Oh on a near related note, I plan on staying in Shenzhen the night before entering HK. What would be the best route to going to Central from Shenzen? Like Entering into HK first by foot and then taking a bus or train? Or from the heart of Shenzhen taking a train or bus?

Train
    Lo Hu to TST
    Walk over to MTR , straight into central