cathay pacific

Closed Thread

cathay pacific

My friends wife who works as a supervisor for cathay pacific airlines hong kong and who has delivered a child thru normal delivery last year in princess magaret hospital claims that cathay pacific does not pay for delivery and is claiming HKD 120,000/- dollars from my friend in the court of law. Please would someone help me and let me know wheter cathay pacific medical covers delivery of child at princess magaret hospital. Would be very grateful for your informative reply.

My friend who is a pilot talked to me about this a while ago.

There is a program on his medical insurance that covers maternity but it isn't open ended. I remember he said something about using the allowance and then adding his own funds to go " first class ".

How it affects other grades I would leave to others but it would seem really strange that someone would run up huge bills without checking out the facts first. I mean to say - you've got 9 months to sort out all the paperwork !

Boris thanks for your reply mate.

I know my friends wife is trying to extract money from my my friend; also she claims her salary to be just HKD.20,000/- i.e. inspite of working as a Supervisor for the past many years and in total employed with Cathay Pacific for the past 17 years.
    A figure of HKD 20K ???

I think this is better discussed with CX HR. Have a feeling there is a lot more going on .... "my friend's wife is trying to extract money from my friend"?