mailbox service

Closed Thread

mailbox service

hi everybody, i've been working here few mths n reli surprise that the high rates of living place, so far...HK's a lovely place indeed.
    well, i am looking for kinda of mailbox? m not sure what's the name actually, coz i want to hv my address for business transaction, any suggession thx !

If you're looking for a business address then a virtual office type thing might work.

Hong Kong Serviced Office–HK$120/day up (Office Links fully-furnished & seaview) - Classifieds

Or if you just need a PO box then check Hongkong Post ???? they have mailboxes in most post offices.

I've been using a PO Box for many years. Costs me HKD500 per annum for a box at Central Post Office.

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat Hunter:
    I've been using a PO Box for many years. Costs me HKD500 per annum for a box at Central Post Office.
    Same here-it seems that all the other post offices [at least on HK island] which have much cheaper boxes are full.In fact I have never met anyone who has a po box anywhere on hk island BUT at the GPO.

thanks all of ur reply and I spent an hour for searching informaitons which is provided and stuck in here. I get used to live in service apt and gotta a permament address for my business, po box is not accpetable for the majority docs as i know. Besides, a room like virtual office.....i dont need it tho. any ideas please!

Regarding Hong kong post PO box rental

Quote Originally Posted by Flat Hunter:

Hi Flat hunter,
    Can you pls tell, whether subscribing to PO box stops all mail which will come to my home address as well. I was looking to rent PO box for my business purpose and don't want personal mails to stop coming at personal mailbox

Having a PO box doesn't stop any mail coming to your home address, you need to update the addresses one by one that you want delivered to a PO box. (unless you pay for a temporary redirection service)