Are there any forums similar to GeoExpat?

Closed Thread

Are there any forums similar to GeoExpat?

Hi everybody, I am just a new guy here and found this forum is tremendously cool. I have got lots of useful information here and, of course, lots of fun.Do you guys know any other forums which similar to geoExpat?I want to go to these site have have a look.Thanks all.

A-J

there's asiaxpat.com (sucks donkey ballz)
    and hkexpats.com
    i find geo by far the most active and useful (plus democratic)

Quote Originally Posted by A-J:
    i find geo democratic
    I'm not sure our lord and master would agree with you on that one!

I have been here 2 years and had not even heard about hkexpat....... just had a look and here is definately better

thx for your suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by A-J:
    there's asiaxpat.com (sucks donkey ballz)
    and hkexpats.com
    i find geo by far the most active and useful (plus democratic)
    Thx for your suggestion. Are there anymore famous forums?You know, more famous means more people which brings more fun.

hkexpats is basically a small little club for people who used to hang out at the place-whose-name-we-dare-not-speak and who got booted out for having too much fun. It's not really the same as Geo - in practice it's more just a chat site for a bunch of people, most of whom know each other in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    hkexpats is basically a small little club for people who used to hang out at the place-whose-name-we-dare-not-speak and who got booted out for having too much fun. It's not really the same as Geo - in practice it's more just a chat site for a bunch of people, most of whom know each other in real life.
    heh, that all sounds mysterious esp the bit about "the place-whose-name-we-dare-not-speak".

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_12313112:
    Thx for your suggestion. Are there anymore famous forums?You know, more famous means more people which brings more fun.
    Methinks someone is after a little action.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:

Hm, I sorta asked a question similar to the OP's, a long while back... Hope my "curiosity" wasn't miscontrued as "after a little action"...

(T'was innocent - promise!)

A-J
    Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    I'm not sure our lord and master would agree with you on that one!
    PDLM> so far so good in aX i'd be banned twice before being deleted, while flying outta door for posting such blasphemy

albert > you're welcome but those are the only ones I know of. Keep searching and you shall find the light!

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:

who isn't ? :leghump