House/Duplex in Saikung/CWB wanted!

House/Duplex in Saikung/CWB wanted!

Hi,
    we are desperately looking for a house or duplex in Saikung/Clearwaterbay! Agents keep showing us one bad place after another and the market seems to be too hot to find a decent place at a reasonable price. Looking to rent or buy (~18k rent/ ~3.5mil buy).

If anybody has a good agent to recommend (T&T, I-land, Sun Sky, Centaline already contacted) please drop me line ([email protected]).

If somebody is moving away from Saikung/CWB soon it would be great if you could get me in touch with the owner of your place so that I may contact him directly. Since this would save not only me but also the owner the commission for an agent you could do your landlord a favor by letting me get in touch with him.

Thanks and hope to have some replies to this soon,
    Gunnar.

I've sent you a couple of email addresses via PM.

Thanks for the contacts!

Quote Originally Posted by hkgouda
    Agents keep showing us one bad place after another.
    We had the same experience up there, some we wouldn't even get out of the car to look at! They're the only real estate agents I know who show you flats for 50% less than the price you give them as a budget!

Hi hkgouda

My grandparents have properties in Shun Liu, Sai Kung - Would you be interested?

Minglisa

Shun Liu

Hi Lisa,

yes, I would be interested what kind of properties your grandparents have in Saikung.
    Please send me details about the properties (size, age, location etc.) to the following e-mail address: [email protected]

Thanks and regards,
    Gunnar.