Like Tree21Likes

Need help with ESA Lesson Plan - Calling all TESOL / TEFL English Teachers

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Hello JMBF I have the exact problem, I just need some guidelines if you could please forward your lesson plan to me. Thank you in advanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Shlz:
    Hello JMBF I have the exact problem, I just need some guidelines if you could please forward your lesson plan to me. Thank you in advanced.
    Yes I'm happy to send you some generic lesson plans to push you in the right direction. These plans are NOT specific for teaching the 2nd and 3rd conditionals. If you are still interested then you can PM me your email address.

tyler3

Hi JMBF,

I am experiencing difficulty with the ITTT straight arrow lesson plan on the second and third conditionals. I am very confused as to exactly what they're looking for in the lesson plan, as I was not given much constructive feedback. I basically mastered the 20 units and understand the content of the course! I have over a decade of experience teaching ESL and have made many lesson plans before. I am mystified why ITTT seems to have an issue with my lesson plan (I am not assuming it is perfect, but I do think it is well-designed and well-thought out. Any help would be greatly appreciated! How many people in this thread have finally gotten their lesson plan approved?

Thanks,

Tyler

Last edited by tyler3; 12-04-2015 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tyler3:
    Hi JMBF,

I am experiencing difficulty with the ITTT straight arrow lesson plan on the second and third conditionals. I am very confused as to exactly what they're looking for in the lesson plan, as I was not given much constructive feedback. I basically mastered the 20 units and understand the content of the course! I have over a decade of experience teaching ESL and have made many lesson plans before. I am mystified why ITTT seems to have an issue with my lesson plan (I am not assuming it is perfect, but I do think it is well-designed and well-thought out. Any help would be greatly appreciated! How many people in this thread have finally gotten their lesson plan approved?

Thanks,

Tyler
    Many many people have had trouble getting their lesson plans accepted in this particular course. The markers seem to be very particular about certain details of the plans. Some people have been kind enough to get back to me and let me know that their revised lesson plans were accepted so I think it is a case of not giving up. Make sure you are clear with the target language and the overall structure of the lesson, give plenty of good examples, remember to elicit further examples back from the students, make enough time for student-student interaction and so on.

tyler3

I agree JMBF!

I passed my final lesson plan no problem. Your advice is good and fairly accurate. In addition, ITTT wants the final lesson plan to be very detailed with examples of questions you would ask or information you would teach. Also, they also expect example of what you expect students to say in reply to your questions and statements.

Anyways, thank you for the help and advice. I really appreciate it!!!

jmbf likes this.

Hello there guys, I found this post via Google, searching about the excruciating ITTT Lesson Plan. there seems to be no one out there helping and my tutors only reply with obvious things I already know from the units. Could any of you give me a hand? They said my lesson plan is heading in the right direction, but needs more info and changes. Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by ea1989:
    Hello there guys, I found this post via Google, searching about the excruciating ITTT Lesson Plan. there seems to be no one out there helping and my tutors only reply with obvious things I already know from the units. Could any of you give me a hand? They said my lesson plan is heading in the right direction, but needs more info and changes. Thank you in advance.
    No problem, PM me your email address.

Hello,

I am also experiencing the same issues as other users regarding the ITTT lesson plan. Any assistance would be much appreciated! As others have already stated, I did well with the coursework and I am still having much trouble with this. I definitely need a push in the proper direction if anyone is willing to offer assistance!

Thank you for the help in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by MitchKll:
    Hello,

I am also experiencing the same issues as other users regarding the ITTT lesson plan. Any assistance would be much appreciated! As others have already stated, I did well with the coursework and I am still having much trouble with this. I definitely need a push in the proper direction if anyone is willing to offer assistance!

Thank you for the help in advance!
    Sure, PM me your email address.

ITTT Final Lesson Plan Help Please!!

I have used two of my three tries and now I am a bit worried that they will reject the third one. I would appreciate it if anyone can help.

Last edited by NPCSJA; 19-05-2015 at 11:11 AM. Reason: want to put more information

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast