Like Tree21Likes

Need help with ESA Lesson Plan - Calling all TESOL / TEFL English Teachers

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

I'm so glad I found this post! I had no problem with the rest of the ITTT TEFL course, but they rejected my lesson plan twice already. I'm comparing the present simple and present continuous verb tenses. The comments I received were to elicit the usages, structures, and example sentences from the students and come up with a better activity for student to student communication.

At this point I'm out of ideas for what they're looking for and would really appreciate any help/info...

Quote Originally Posted by Smoking:
    I'm so glad I found this post! I had no problem with the rest of the ITTT TEFL course, but they rejected my lesson plan twice already. I'm comparing the present simple and present continuous verb tenses. The comments I received were to elicit the usages, structures, and example sentences from the students and come up with a better activity for student to student communication.

At this point I'm out of ideas for what they're looking for and would really appreciate any help/info...
    PM me your email address.

Hi,
    I failed my final TEFL lesson planning assessment stage. They want me to prepare a lesson plan for an intermediate class on present simple and present continuous but i dont know what they really want.. would appreciate it if anyone can help. Thanks!

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, PM me your email address.

So if your lesson plan is rejected 3 times, they make you write another lesson plan!?! That's horrible. I'm working on the same assignment. I think the key is eliciting the usage from the students and writing out what responses you expect the students to give.

Anyone who pms me I respond with this: The course has a module on lesson planning, they give you all the information that you need for setting out the lesson plan. They want to see a lesson plan that is in the same format as the one given on the course. This is your starting point. Then you are less likely to run into difficulties. You just need to look at your content then.

jmbf and Flat Hunter like this.

help me pls make lesson plan, i need some one who can help me and i can pay

Write a straight-arrow ESA lesson plan for an intermediate level class where the focus of the lesson is for the students to be able to use the second and third conditionals. Provide as much detail as possible for each stage of the lesson and activities used. The lesson should be one hour long.

Within your lesson plan procedure, also include details of all worksheets or exercises that the students are expected to complete during the lesson, with examples of questions asked and answers you would expect them to produce.”

Shakila, if you read this post, I have lost your emails so I cannot reply!!!! If you have submitted already good luck, if not and you still have time send your LP to me at my usual address and I will look at it urgently.

Oh, great! I will resend today. I think I'm in a good place now, but I'd love for you to check....

Hi all,

I have the same problem with Smoking who posted here, could anyone help?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast