Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
Like Tree21Likes

Need help with ESA Lesson Plan - Calling all TESOL / TEFL English Teachers

Hi All,

Is there anyone who can help me with my lesson plan? It has been rejected twice. I have to contrast between the present simple and present continous tense. I would really like somebody to have a look at my plan and if possible to see a copy of this lesson plan.
    Thanks.

Please mail me your email address.

Last edited by Kully; 24-09-2015 at 05:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kully
    Hi All,

Is there anyone who can help me with my lesson plan? It has been rejected twice. I have to contrast between the present simple and present continous tense. I would really like somebody to have a look at my plan and if possible to see a copy of this lesson plan.
    Thanks.

Please mail me your email address.
    Kully, PM me your email address. I won't review your lesson plan, but I can send over some sample lesson plans for you to look over and compare with your own.
    CVG likes this.

Hi All,

When receiving your certificate from ittt what title is best TEFL or TESOL????

Quote Originally Posted by Kully
    Hi All,

When receiving your certificate from ittt what title is best TEFL or TESOL????
    TEFL vs TESOL isn't the issue you should be concerned about. What you should be interested in is whether the course is accredited by a recognised institution, whether it has an assessed classroom teaching module, the length of the course etc etc

CVG

Hello, ITTT, tefl lesson plan submission, i would really appreciate it if anybody can assist me with my final submission plan, I submitted 2 lesson plans and I am down to my final submission.. PRESENT CONTINUOUS TENSE, ESA LESSON PLAN. I am so nervous to submit my final lesson plan because i really do not want to fail.. PLEASE HELP!!!! TIA

Need help too

I have the same problem with my final lesson plan

CVG

Hi Sab, I submitted my final lesson plan, I will know tomorrow if I pass, then I will help you ok?

Sounds great, thank you!

@sabrinaone / @CVG - Use private messaging. You can click on the user's name on the forum and you'll see a drop down which allows you to send a private message. Best not to share email addresses / personal information on the public forum.

sabrinaone likes this.
    Have a GeoExpat related problem - please create a support ticket.

CVG

Myhumblest apologies

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567