I wish to express my disappointment with ebay and make All Sellers be aware of ebay's Policy and how it is executed and handled.
I had been using ebay service since last Sept., 2014. Apparently, for US Shipments, a tracking # or their e-service is required. I had sold about 150 items and most items were sold to the US since Sept, 2014 without tracking. On Jan 9th, 2015, my limits to sell and value had been suddenly downgraded to the min. of 75 items. What is ironic is that a few days prior to the downgrade, I was granted an increase to list 400 items and value increase. As I had subscribed to the ebay Store, Premium Service which allowed me to list 500 items at a price of $59.95. Now, with a limit of 75 items, i have no way to list the balance of unused listing.
Nobody would have any problem with any company's policy, but such policy could have been explicitly pointed out to the Seller as in under the common law of contract, when opening an account or entering into a contract with ebay though such information are in their Terms and Conditions in small prints.
I am extremely disappointed with the response with the Shanghai Call Center who told me that my 2/3 of Premium Store fee cannot be refunded. Had I known about such Policy, I would have been taken greater care. There were no warnings whatsoever until it suddenly happened on 1/9/2015. I questioned their Shanghai call center why the system suddenly noticed this discrepancy on 9/1/2015 when most of the US Shipments in Oct, Nov, and Dec, 2014 shipments to the US had no tracking #.
All Sellers may like to take note of this practice at ebay.