Ok, at the risk of restating a question that I know has been asked in many different ways before (yes, I've seached and read until cross-eyed), we're likely to be moving to HK later in the year. We have 2 young kids (4 and 6), and a housing budget up to 35k/month. What we're looking for is:
- Reasonably sized (1300sf+) 3 bed appartment
- Family (i.e. child) friendly
- Reasonably easy commute to Central
- Good schools/kindergartens (ESF or international)
- Close to supermarket type shopping
- At least a few restaurants in the area
- Some western contact, but don't want to live in an all-expat area
- Don't want to have a car if we can avoid it
- Some facilities for the kids in the building would be good (pool etc.)
Looking like Pokfulam or Mid Levels at the moment - though I've heard Mid Levels has pollution issues, and Pokfulam is a bit "quiet".
Any views on areas? Even specific buildings? I've looked at GoHome.com - very useful, just looking for some responses to our specific requirements.