Like Tree92Likes

MTR queue during rush hours

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:

Same goes with Admiralty platform....
    Nope.

As mentioned previously I work shifts, can be any day of the week, can be on a public holiday, start times in which I arrive at Admiralty to go to work can be 06:40, 07:10, 08:10, 08:40, 09:10, 09:40 and any of the later shifts. Coming back it can be as early as 16:20 with 15-20 intervals all the way up to midnight.

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:
    Nope.

As mentioned previously I work shifts, can be any day of the week, can be on a public holiday, start times in which I arrive at Admiralty to go to work can be 06:40, 07:10, 08:10, 08:40, 09:10, 09:40 and any of the later shifts. Coming back it can be as early as 16:20 with 15-20 intervals all the way up to midnight.

and I work in admiratly and I take sometime the MTA at 6.3 (Packed) and sometimes at 8 (not packed) and it also depends on the days (friday being worst) etc etc

Give it a rest people.

and I work in admiratly and I take sometime the MTA at 6.3 (Packed) and sometimes at 8 (not packed) and it also depends on the days (friday being worst) etc etc

Give it a rest people.
    Packed does not equate to a long wait time, which you wouldn't have an idea about since coming down from Admiralty escalators you are already half way between the 2 platforms, whilst getting off on the Island Line means I frequently encounter the wide platform being 3/4 full and yet still only have to wait 3-4 of the Tsuen Wan line trains.

Give it a rest people.
    i'm waiting for a more systematic study of congestion at different times and places, so that i can critique its methodology.
    Mat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by emilyxyz:
    I was more keen on getting a place on the island to avoid stressing myself while commuting (I am very impatient). however, with the budget I have (15k) and the must-have criteria I need, I could hardly find any property for rent that meets my need. so, I had to tolerate the commuting in exchage for the must-haves

thanks everyone~ for all your valuable insight.

now I will do more research on rentals at different area
    I might be able to help you out a bit with the different places to live on different areas.

Sent you a pm.

[QUOTE=giginium;3103429]I might be able to help you out a bit with the different places to live on different areas.

Sent you a pm.

Smells like an agent....

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:
    Packed does not equate to a long wait time, which you wouldn't have an idea about since coming down from Admiralty escalators you are already half way between the 2 platforms, whilst getting off on the Island Line means I frequently encounter the wide platform being 3/4 full and yet still only have to wait 3-4 of the Tsuen Wan line trains.
    I wait for trains alright..and sometimes i don't...depends on which day and what time of the day...now can we go back to the flying coffins?

Sent from my iPad using GeoClicks

Passed through Admiralty again tonight but at 6:40

Wait time one train

Mat likes this.

Been there done that in Bombay about 30+years ago. Best way to develop good hand-eye coordination.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast