Like Tree6Likes

Gogo van - is it really that cheap?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

There are a few more companies doing those driving services. Check the minivans that pass you, at least half of them belongs to such a network.

And they usually don't help. The only reason why the help would be to finish the job faster and go to the next one. If you really need help, be female and wear a ultra-short miniskirt. That will help a lot.

hongkong7 likes this.

Don't be fooled, this is modern day piracy, quoted one rate (on line and by email confirmation), when my shipment was loaded on the truck (noon) was quoted another rate (2 times the original). When I complained that this was robbery I was told (after much insistence) I could have it returned and send it by lesser means. I agreed to return but driver refused instead he drove around with my stock calling me and messengering me. Driver was verbally abusive with me an my staff and in the end when I told the driver to please return my 2 pallets he said he would. But he did not, instead he went to destination and argued and continued to be abusive with my warehouse and staff. Driver is SAM Truck FE7008 a world class modern day pirate - not to be trusted. On the GOGO VAN management side the spineless management that told me I could return the shipment to the the point of origin and reschedule, after that they did not return calls and played phone tag when I called asking where my shipment was. My last call at 4:30 they said they would call me back, it is 7 PM (my warehouse is closed) still no call back, what good are they? ALL IN ALL WORST EXPERIENCE, I FEEL LIKE THEY STUCK A GUN IN STOMACH AND SAID PAY.... In the end I paid more to ship from the Docks to Aberdeen than I did to ship from Singapore to HK...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2