looking for short summer housing from June to August

Closed Thread

looking for short summer housing from June to August

Hi, I am an American college student going to Hong Kong for my internship with the Asian Migrant Centre and the Society of Community Organization. I was wondering for some suggestion on cheap summer housing in Kowloon for under $4000 HK. My best bet right now is with the YWCA Anne Black Guest House, but I would really like to find something cheaper.

http://seascapehk.tripod.com/

Not kowloon but a cheaer option if you dont mind travelling to get to Central HK

About Your Request

Quote Originally Posted by CarMotions:
    Hi, I am an American college student going to Hong Kong for my internship with the Asian Migrant Centre and the Society of Community Organization. I was wondering for some suggestion on cheap summer housing in Kowloon for under $4000 HK. My best bet right now is with the YWCA Anne Black Guest House, but I would really like to find something cheaper.

HIE

I M FRENCH AND WILL LET MY LITTLE FLAT BEGINNING OF JUNE;
    I PAY 3900HKD PER MONTHS AND IT IS SITUATED IN SHEUNG WAN ON HK ISLAND;
    MOREOVER IT S A GOOD PLACE NOT FAR FROM METRO;AND YOU WONT MEET PRB REGARDING YOUR SHORT STAYING BECAUSE MOST OF THE PROPERTY AGENCY DONT FEEL LIKE RENTING FOR SHORT PERIOD IN GENERAL, SO IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT ME ON [email protected], I WILL GIVE YOU SOME PHOTO IF YOU NEED;

GAUTIER

SEE U