US Diploma Lether Folder

US Diploma Lether Folder

Hi, my school mailed me the diploma without the leather folder.

I tried to find one in HK, but I couldn't find the right size.

The diploma is 11x14".

Does anyone know where in HK I can find a leather folder that would fit?

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Your best bet would be online. The US uses sizes unto itself while the rest of the world uses international sizes. I'm sure there are plenty of US websites selling high school diploma holders.

Do what I did. I just framed my degrees with good quality frames - they hang much easier that way than sit in the leather folder - albeit the folder is nice. I see more degrees on walls than ever sitting on a desk or a credenza or cabinet.

Or just stick it in a drawer somewhere. Unless you are in a specific field where certain professional qualifications are required then people will just think you're a bit of a twat for sticking say a "Diploma in Marketing from Peoria College" (or whatever) on your desk or office wall.

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM
    Or just stick it in a drawer somewhere. Unless you are in a specific field where certain professional qualifications are required then people will just think you're a bit of a twat for sticking say a "Diploma in Marketing from Peoria College" (or whatever) on your desk or office wall.
    a David Brent style thing to do I would say...

my degree certificate sits in its cardboard enevelope it came in...where exactly I'm not sure!