Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MandM!
  • 1 Post By MandM!

local mobile network for calling china

Closed Thread

local mobile network for calling china

I am looking for a local mobile phone network that allow you to call china at no or at a small extra cost. l know 3network does have an IDD 1597 service, where you can call China mobiles or landlines using your local voice to voice minutes at no extra charge. are there any other networks that have something similar or better?
    cheers!

Are you looking for something better than free?

China Unicom offers Hk $0.20 per minute and also gives you a China number for incoming calls as well.

Gevening likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MandM!:
    Are you looking for something better than free?

China Unicom offers Hk $0.20 per minute and also gives you a China number for incoming calls as well.
    sounds very attractive, thanks for information. I can easily do a 2 year contract, so probably there is a better deal?
    cheers!

No idea. I don't call China that much. There are bundle packages that treat Hk+China as one but not cheap. Then there are minute bundles that are reasonably priced. China Mobile and China Unicom would be your best bet to look at.

Gevening likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MandM!:
    No idea. I don't call China that much. There are bundle packages that treat Hk+China as one but not cheap. Then there are minute bundles that are reasonably priced. China Mobile and China Unicom would be your best bet to look at.
    On my China Mobile contract, calling China costs 0.15 HK$/month. Also free 4G data roaming in China within my data volume.

Buy a Mobile SIM card which allows you to call all China, Canadian and US numbers, UK, Australian, Japanese land line numbers at the cost of a local call.

lol