Like Tree44Likes

Roaches infestation in new home- what to do?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13
    Name:  PhotoGrid_Plus_1664352880693.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  2.71 MB is this effective against cockroach?

Actually - I forgot to mention that the U-bend has to be filled with water to impede to passage of bugs, AND really needs to be filled up regularly as it will either dry out, or the water sucked out by passing Typhoon winds etc.

In the ~20 years plus that we have lived in our own home, I have only slayed two big fat roaches that had the impudence to try to invade under the front & back doors.... and nothing via the floor drains !!

Quote Originally Posted by HongKong_Great:
    Name:  PhotoGrid_Plus_1664352880693.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  2.71 MB is this effective against cockroach?
    only one way to find out?

if you're leaving soon, I wouldn't set up these baits because it's supposed to attract them roaches. just tape off the drainholes and/or window and worry about it when you return.

Quote Originally Posted by reprazent:
    only one way to find out?

if you're leaving soon, I wouldn't set up these baits because it's supposed to attract them roaches. just tape off the drainholes and/or window and worry about it when you return.
    Now I see one cockroach per day.

Quote Originally Posted by sarsi:
    I never seen a centipede in HK yet but I'm in concrete jungle. The story that Sg kids grow up with abt centipedes is if you get bitten, pain is excruciating enough that you'll dunk the wound in boiling water to take your mind off it.
    Can attest to this.

Maybe because its humid. Autumn and almost winter thats why cockroaches is coming out.

Thanks for this - I got some from Wing On. IN the basement section next to the mops, 3m e-cloths and near the car cleaning section.

QQ - the 'round' one for the floor drains seems to just 'sit' on top of the drain and isnt actually stuck on (unlike the wall one) - is that right????!

Quote Originally Posted by HongKong_Great:
    Is it any wing on place have? In which section? Thanks a lot.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13