Whats the chances of an Aussie girl meeting a nice expat...

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    There are plenty of sex workers in Wanchai with degrees too. If someone offered me 20-30 times what I could possibly earn in my home country to go and have sex with people in another country then I would be sorely tempted, so I have no problem at all with the women in Wanchai doing what they are doing. (I'm talking here about the ones who are there entirely of their own free will, not the ones who are trafficked over under false pretences.)
    In the eye's of the HKSAR rule of law, prostitution is illegal.. We can naturally assume that, excluding the stereotypical part time moon lighters that already typify WanChai's more sordid underbelly, then, anybody else that has been internationally procured for the purpose of sex work, would be infact an illegal worker, plying an illegal activity... Umm mah ! lol

Curious that you support prostitution, which is a criminal offence in HK, but you are the first to pounce on a cheeky British subject, the moment they make inquiries on this forum, with view to working here for 6 months as an English tutor on a tourist visa, albeit, illegally, but with more innocent intent, than professional whoring.

Quiet an interesting moral construct, that you have...
    Last edited by Skyhook; 22-11-2008 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    In the eye's of the HKSAR rule of law, prostitution is illegal..
    Actually, one-woman brothels are allowed under HK law (unless the women are on tourist visas). Pimping and having multiple women working in the same premises is illegal, and the HK government calls them 'vice establishments.'

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    She is clearly including my wife in this category so I think I have reason to despise her ignorance.
    Er, I never had your wife in mind whenever I posted on Geo - why would I ever care about your wife anyway? Plus, you were the only one on here to think about your wife when I talked about the women who have got nothing to say for themselves and could only smile and cling onto the men's arms - well you clearly related to that....

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    There are plenty of sex workers in Wanchai with degrees too. If someone offered me 20-30 times what I could possibly earn in my home country to go and have sex with people in another country then I would be sorely tempted, so I have no problem at all with the women in Wanchai doing what they are doing. (I'm talking here about the ones who are there entirely of their own free will, not the ones who are trafficked over under false pretences.)
    yeah, but PDLM, would someone really pay you to have sex with them;-)))

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    Actually, one-woman brothels are allowed under HK law (unless the women are on tourist visas). Pimping and having multiple women working in the same premises is illegal, and the HK government calls them 'vice establishments.'
    Thanks for the clarification Jay, also having mates who work in CID, which work along side HK IMD, and we all know how much they love to raid vice establishments, especially Chung King Mansions in TST. Guaranteed to catch 200 ii's in one go, or 50% of who's suspected to be ii's.

Now unless HK imd is processing work visa's for lady's of the night, my previous post stands... Its not legal to employ non HKSAR PR holding prossies in HK, ie under any circumstance, ie singular or under a vice scenario..

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchDrinker:
    Er, I never had your wife in mind whenever I posted on Geo - why would I ever care about your wife anyway? Plus, you were the only one on here to think about your wife when I talked about the women who have got nothing to say for themselves and could only smile and cling onto the men's arms - well you clearly related to that....
    Yes you are right Moving and Jimbo, she is such a pleasant person. Didn't actually answer any of my questions, just another insult. No one has actually defended what she says just that she is a nice person really.

OK I will accept what other people say, and accept you are not a racist. Perhaps just a snob? Please then accept from me that the comments you made did cause offence whether you intended them to or not.

You have never met my wife so obviously it was not personally directed. If, however, you make blanket statements it includes everyone in that group whether you have met them or not, whether you intended it to or not. When people say things like "[race] are smelly" then only people from that race that the person has met should take offence? If I say bankers are greedy bastards and the women who marry them are just after the money, Aussiegal would not take offence because I have never met her husband or her? If I say gweilos have affairs with asian women because white women are so frigid, fat and ugly then Moving would not take offence because I have never met her? P.S. I am not saying those things, just examples, in case someone does not understand that.

Do you understand now SD?

This is getting very personal and boring for all involved. I will not respond any further and SD can become the first person
    Last edited by hullexile; 23-11-2008 at 09:16 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15