Like Tree1Likes

Good Clean Massage

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Celestian:
    Happy hour for you!!!!
    Don't you mean Happy Ending?

good clean professional massage

Evergreen thai massage in Hennesy rd is thai owned and operated and is good value for your money as well, Very proffesional if u are looking fr extras LOOK OUT!!! pm me for address and phone number.

Sunny Paradise is Sleazy

[QUOTE=jimbo;282843]Malicious environment? Which ones are you going to exactly?

I'd recommend Sunny Paradise at 341 Lockhard Road, Wanchai

Definately not sleazy and they're very good, There are seperate floors for men and women though so yourself and your wife can't be in the same room.[/QUOTE

Hi Jimbo,
    Are you trying to mislead people? Sunny Paradise is definitely sleazy!! Just from the outside it says that 18 year olds and below are not allowed in. Secondly, there are dodgy people standing outside and everything from the outside feels sleazy.

I followed your advice that this was supposedly clean and wasted a trip there. My suggestion is not to go to this place if you are looking for a proper massage.

Nobody under 18 is ever allowed in any licensed massage parlour in Hong Kong.

Massage parlours require a licence if full body massages are given by members of the opposite sex.

Last edited by PDLM; 04-03-2010 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tourist1:
    Hi Jimbo,
    Are you trying to mislead people? Sunny Paradise is definitely sleazy!! Just from the outside it says that 18 year olds and below are not allowed in. Secondly, there are dodgy people standing outside and everything from the outside feels sleazy.

I followed your advice that this was supposedly clean and wasted a trip there. My suggestion is not to go to this place if you are looking for a proper massage.
    Did you actually go in or is the above just based on outside appearances? If you did go in and have a massage what happened?

Hi Celestian,
    If you are looking for proper massage with no hanky panky, look for ones that are affiliated with The Hong Kong Federation Of Professional Massage Therapists.

I just saw one called MoMa Mobile that cost HK 350 for 60 mins. Have not tried but think that this a better choice.

Hi Hullexile,
    No I didn't go in.

So basically you're just talking bollocks and advertising your own business then?

jimbo likes this.

[quote=Tourist1;561835]

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Malicious environment? Which ones are you going to exactly?

I'd recommend Sunny Paradise at 341 Lockhard Road, Wanchai

Definately not sleazy and they're very good, There are seperate floors for men and women though so yourself and your wife can't be in the same room.[/QUOTE

Hi Jimbo,

No of course not, I have been there a few times before and so have some of my friends.

Umm why would 18 year olds and below be entering 'massage parlours' for anyway when there is going to be naked people using the plunge pool etc.

People standing outside, Those would most likely be the drivers of the clientele waiting and or having a smoke.

So what part of it did you find sleazy? They don't do 'extras' and what do you actually expect for the price?

Myself and my friends are happy to go there and for the price you can't beat it and yes I do go to other top end spa's in HK as well such as Bliss spa at W Hotel, The Spa at Mandarin Oriental etc etc where I pay 4 times the price of what I get at Sunny Paradise.

I'm sorry but you must lead a pretty sheltered life to find a place which does a good clean cheap massage sleazy.

Apologies, maybe you are both right, it's just that from the country I come from, clean spas would generally have glass frontages so that it is very transparent. Might have judged a book by the cover too fast.