Like Tree1Likes

Good Clean Massage

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Tourist1:
    Apologies, maybe you are both right, it's just that from the country I come from, clean spas would generally have glass frontages so that it is very transparent. Might have judged a book by the cover too fast.
    Apology accepted, Don't discount the place until you've actually been there.

Which country do you come from out of curiosity?

>> Which country do you come from out of curiosity?

The country where clean spas would have glass frontages! Sorry, could not help that.

A suggestion: Bua Hom in Central. I've been a few times after being recommended by a friend with back pain who swears by the place. The surroundings aren't luxurious (a shabby entrance with an intercom to get in and couches separated by curtained screens) but the massage was effective and not sleazy. They speak English. Couples can have a massage on couches next to eachother.

It sounds as though you're looking for a 'proper' spa and so your best bet is one of the five star hotels.

The 'street spas' in Hong Kong sometimes don't look that appetising, but if you can bring yourself to go in, you'll find they're generally good.

For other 'nice' spas that aren't in the hotels, you could try Sense of Touch (there's on on Hollywood Rd) or The Retreat which is at Repulse Bay. There's also one on Caine Road (not far from the escalator) that looks nice from the outside. I've not been in any of these spas, but I think they're what you're looking for.

i thought every massage had a happy ending....no?
    if you arent happy with your massage, then why would you go back?

I came across the Pure Massage HK in Citywalk 2 in Tsuen Wan. Seems very professional, and definitely not the happy ending kind of massage as far as I can tell from outside.

They also have other branches. Their website is in Chinese, but if you click through the branches on the top left under RESERVATIONS, you can see the address in English.

http://www.puremassage.com.hk/branch/shop6.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3