Like Tree175Likes

Re-evaluating EVERYTHING!!! #coronavirus

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chips:
    I've already said that the virus is the straw that broke the camel's back with regard to leaving HK, but it runs so much deeper!

I've now been, more or less, off work for over a month... I do have a few things to do but they never take more than an hour out of the day...

Yet I am still busy and thoroughly enjoying the time with my family...

Every day we take a several hours long hike.
    Every day we play music together.
    Every day we eat together.
    Every day we do the chores together.
    Every day we hang out and watch TV or play on the Switch.

I don't want more than this...

I don't want to go back to having 40 - 50 hours less of this every week.

Re-evaluating the current situation - I'm just longing to get back to work - not because I'm afraid of missing a paycheck or the career being on hold. I just want to get back. It's getting monotonous by the day, stuck at home with kids around who wreck havoc in my daily life. Came over to live with the cousin and her family (of four) and I realized just how much I prefer to be on my own being not much of a family person. Also, it made me wonder whether or not one day, I will be wishing to be a mother - good heavens!! coronavirus has gotten me (into) thinking about things I wasn't planning to think.

Even as a worst sample of the species of introvert, I've stopped enjoying the luxury of solitude at the moment.

In short, compared to the disruptions (to life) imposed by the protests, the present situation is making me more "suffocated" - perhaps, it's because the protests didn't prevent our movement and freedom ( yeah, fighting against this invisible enemy Vs the clearly visible police officers, Carrie Lam and her weird rules/laws is entirely a 360 degree different scenario).
    hullexile, Mr Chips and Coolboy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DimSumBond:
    I was going to go in to more details about marital status and types of wives/ partners. The happier guys are the ones who get henpecked by young fresh girls with glowing skin. The miserable ones are still physically with their 20 years+ wives.

Anyways, the majority of men will get older with their original wives whilst being unhappy and cynical. The brave will have the resources to spend the rest of their days with younger girls. No doubt revitalizing their lives without a doubt, I can see how much older people enjoy staring at younger people and they also want to interact with them. Can't say the same for their own peers... they spend time with them due to the lack of options me thinks.
    MABinPengChau likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5