Hi everyone. Looking for a bit of advice as I'm stuck as to what to do.
I flew back to Vancouver earlier in the year for a bit of an extended trip. I then extended the trip till early April because of the whole Coronavirus madness (I am a Canadian citizen).
I have the flexibility that I'm not tied down to a job right now. Is it better to wait it out a little longer or just get it over with and fly back to HK now and do the 14 day quarantine? The quarantine is the least of my worries - I'm more concerned about the flight back. The original flight was booked for April 9th, but I have to make a decision soon whether I'm going to fly or defer it till April 28th (the earliest next flight available on my carrier).
People in Canada are doing a decent job of social distancing. Restaurants are required to do take-out only and basically everything is closed except essential services.
Thanks a lot!