Like Tree18Likes

DB banker who ran over security guard - what happened in the end?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by RMDNC:
    What about that little bastard from AUS/US last name Mudd who killed the taxi driver? What and where is he these days?
    jailed for 51 months, considering he was born in HK, did he stay in HK or move to USA or AU as he had dual nationality

澳洲漢搶車殺人囚5 1月 - 東方日報

Mudd is also a bad man

i wonder if the other infamous expat killers will be extradicted to their home country? milk shake killer Nancy Kissel or sex worker serial killer Rurik Jutting, i am aware that they are serving life in prisonment within HK, but if they are to be extradicted, will they ever be freed?

Rurik should be deported to the Mainland for manual hard labor then final execution IMO. Or maybe they can use him to test different viruses and their impact on humans (f you can even consider him human). Either way. execution should be hs final fate.

chuckster007, bak875 and Elegiaque like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RMDNC:
    Rurik should be deported to the Mainland for manual hard labor then final execution IMO. Or maybe they can use him to test different viruses and their impact on humans (f you can even consider him human). Either way. execution should be hs final fate.
    nancy kissel was just as bad, to be honest, it seems jails within hk does not appear to be as harsh as other countries, apparently also significantly likely to have any 'drop the soap' incidents as well, maybe we should ask Carson Yeung (jailed for laundering dodgy money and was owner of birmingham city fc) or donald tsang on what conditions are like in HK prisons

for everyone's reference, an insight to HK prison life and conditions, apparantly quite decent in compares to rest of the world, but there ain't any xbox ones or ps4 apparently are avalible in UK prisons though

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...stem-explained

Quote Originally Posted by greenmark:
    According to his Linkedin page, he's been employed in the UK since at least June 2018.

He's also created a very clean website. It has all the looks of a site built up specifically to show higher up in search results for his name than any news articles

Robert Ebert Investment Banker | Surrey UK | Background Story
    what a sack of shit, I hope Geo Expat ranks higher when people look for that murderer's name.
    Hkemail888, chuckster007 and jimbo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    nancy kissel was just as bad, to be honest, it seems jails within hk does not appear to be as harsh as other countries, apparently also significantly likely to have any 'drop the soap' incidents as well, maybe we should ask Carson Yeung (jailed for laundering dodgy money and was owner of birmingham city fc) or donald tsang on what conditions are like in HK prisons
    The one my church visits, Shek Pik, has no AC, gonna go with the others don't have AC either, that already makes them kind of grim. Also, we can't bring in any food to share, nor is there a place we can buy food- the prisoners can buy some limited things at a canteen but in the US, outsiders can add money to these accounts, not sure if there is some mechanism for that here. Also, our visits were stopped with social distancing rules (or maybe it was the church rule, I don't know), Shek Pik is supposedly more of a pain than some other ones- Stanley has a lot of outside groups that do programs there. I know they watch the news, they were aware of all that was happening with protests. They also are relatively well-paid for prison labor, but still quite low compared to the real world. But they can get out and have a few bucks and for the ones from third-world countries (the inmates we visit), it can be enough to get started again in their home country.

There are programs where the prisoner applies to serve the remainder of his/her sentence in the home country, I believe Nancy Kissel did apply for that but hasn't happened, not sure why. So it's not extraditing (after release usually deported) but some mutual transfer agreement. I think she was hoping to get back to the US and get out sooner.
    imparanoic likes this.

FWIW his website robertebert.co.uk has been allowed to expire.
    https://who.is/whois/robertebert.co.uk

Makes me wonder whether he's happily put the event behind him and moved on or if the site was causing him grief when people found it and then searched a little deeper...

Hkemail888 likes this.

Ebert was a bad human being but lets not put him on the same scale as Mudd (caught on camera, then tried to shift blame to spiked drinks / the police / the taxi driver himself / the Hong Kong judiciary), Kissel (who plotted and murdered her own husband after she had an affair) or Jutting (psycho serial killer).

Also, adult prisons in HK definitely seem better than those elsewhere. I remember some SCMP article recommended Jutting not to request a transfer to the UK as HK would be a better environment. However, if you can read or understand Cantonese, I can link you to some Next Magazine articles and videos detailing the abuses that go on in the juvenile detention centers...