Like Tree121Likes

Children not allowed to play

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Original Post Deleted
    I posted this earlier in the thread, but I don't think that running the facility into the ground was the fault of the government. I can't remember what organisation was supposed to be managing it though. Some of the people on the site were good folks, really friendly and helpful. But yes, the site was terribly mismanaged overall. Operational costs seemed to be high, and at the same time incredibly fundamental and simple maintenance was not carried out.

The facility was being used by kids on a regular basis. The other problem was that the location was terrible, it was so hard to get to that you pretty much needed to own a car. Anyone reliant on public transport (i.e. most of the population) would not have bothered.

Original Post Deleted
    Same for most of HK to be fair. Its just the very regulated type of governance permeating all aspects of life (and it is similar to other places like Singapore too). And there are also commercial and practical factors at play which prevents anything new or individual - applies to shops, businesses, architecture, etc.

Original Post Deleted
    er... so the person resorting to personal attacks says the other person is bitter?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6