Like Tree120Likes

Children not allowed to play

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Quote Originally Posted by hike:
    @UK/HKboy has a lonely childhood in his bumper coated house and garden. Full of spite, like many adults that missed out on a childhood in HK, they complain and whine about the laughter of children and their activities.

It’s no wonder mainlanders aren’t the ones complaining. Riding a bike, playing downstairs, running around and kicking a ball are normal for kids in the mainland. take a walk in parks around tin Shui Wai or Sheung Shui on school nights and you’ll see a large proportion of PTH / accented Cantonese speaking parents. I know! Fun before studies!! Horrible!

Had @UK/HKboy been a teenager last year, he’d through bricks to vent his anger.

— @Walter White Please give me a lesson plan on playing and what certificate will I get upon completing this play?
    er... so the person resorting to personal attacks says the other person is bitter?

It is personal only in the sense that your personal upbringing leads to your limited patience for kids having fun. The same for much of society who whine and complain, or overcompensate with excessive trips to Disney and toys to ensure their kid has it better than they did.

I empathise with you @UK/HKboy, but disagree that you should spoil the next generation’s chances for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by UK/HKboy:
    er... so the person resorting to personal attacks says the other person is bitter?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8