Like Tree135Likes

How much racism in HK?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
  1. #41

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    23,326
    Quote Originally Posted by eightfivetwo:
    That's a bit unfair to all ABCs in this town.
    Why? It is not a comment about all ABC's. Plenty of cool ABC's, many on this forum.
    Skyhook likes this.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrit:
    Why? It is not a comment about all ABC's. Plenty of cool ABC's, many on this forum.
    Perhaps I was confused then (I am relatively new to the forum, though have been lurking for a bit before joining). What's a frustrated ABC?

  3. #43

    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,014
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrit:
    You are very strange.
    No one stranger than you nor a bigger narcisstic trolling jerk. Fuck off.

  4. #44

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    27,356
    Quote Originally Posted by RMDNC:
    No one stranger than you nor a bigger narcisstic trolling jerk. Fuck off.
    But seriously what is the obsession with "sexpats"?

  5. #45

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    23,326
    Quote Originally Posted by eightfivetwo:
    What's a frustrated ABC?
    This guy. @RMDNC

    Have a look at his posting history, littered with frankly bizare comments about sex, Wan Chai, hookers, sleaze, sexpats etc. Coupled with his odd belief that American laws seem to be universally applicable... this and the general tenor of his comments make me think he is American, probably ABC and quite frustrated with life in general.

  6. #46

    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,014

    The Brit- washed up frustrated expat, former resident of HK, with too much time on his hands. Lots of trolling posts made to vent his life's fustruations on others. Cannot stand others having an opinion and thin skinned when it comes to anything even slightly negative that might have have nexus to him. Thinks his 20K posts makes him an authority and the final word and revered when in reality the board has had an exodus due to changing demographics and needs the traffic. Guy is a mentally ill coward getting his kicks off posting personal attacks on the Internet. Because in real life you would get seriously "checked" and regret it dearly.


  7. #47

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    27,356
    Quote Originally Posted by RMDNC:
    The Brit- washed up frustrated expat, former resident of HK, with too much time on his hands. Lots of trolling posts made to vent his life's fustruations on others. Cannot stand others having an opinion and thin skinned when it comes to anything even slightly negative that might have have nexus to him. Thinks his 20K posts makes him an authority and the final word and revered when in reality the board has had an exodus due to changing demographics and needs the traffic. Guy is a mentally ill coward getting his kicks off posting personal attacks on the Internet. Because in real life you would get seriously "checked" and regret it dearly.
    That may or may not be true, but why the sexpat obsession?

  8. #48

    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,014
    Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    That may or may not be true, but why the sexpat obsession?
    Your persistence is amusing but pays off. In all seriousness, it's a stereotype among some locals and across Asia. No obsesson other than it may bother people and having fun perpetuating it.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by RMDNC:
    Your persistence is amusing but pays off. In all seriousness, it's a stereotype among some locals and across Asia. No obsesson other than it may bother people and having fun perpetuating it.
    I know what you're referring to. But I guess this was much more prevalent in the 80s and 90s as it is today. The term probably applies more to certain South East Asian countries than Hong Kong.

    As I had mentioned earlier, the playing field has leveled a lot in Hong Kong compared to before among the younger generations, precisely because so many had education overseas or went to international schools.

  10. #50

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    23,326
    Quote Originally Posted by RMDNC:
    The Brit- washed up frustrated expat, former resident of HK, with too much time on his hands. Lots of trolling posts made to vent his life's fustruations on others. Cannot stand others having an opinion and thin skinned when it comes to anything even slightly negative that might have have nexus to him. Thinks his 20K posts makes him an authority and the final word and revered when in reality the board has had an exodus due to changing demographics and needs the traffic. Guy is a mentally ill coward getting his kicks off posting personal attacks on the Internet. Because in real life you would get seriously "checked" and regret it dearly.
    Love it, keep it coming!! Frustrated much?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast