Like Tree160Likes

Travelling to the UK during this pandemic.

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 11 16 17 18 19

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    And the kids that died or got seriously ill? You don't think the illogical and irrational parents might just be a tad upset or just say oh well they would have died of something anyway.
    I refer you to the chart posted by Sage yesterday showing the age range of deaths.
    Sage likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Oh please .... Yep never used data professionally in my life.

You really need to get a grip on that ego of yours, it is the root of your poor analysis and conclusions.

You are on ignore.
    Classic 'DeletedUser' modus operandi, you can't cite meaningful (errr any) research that supports your claim that the risk from covid hasn't lessend at all so you just spout opinions. When they are shown to be shaky you resort to insults, and then when the insults get no traction you stick your proverbial fingers in your ears and go off in a huff.

Happy enough to dish it it out to others like Katherine, but no spine to take it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramis:
    You have no idea how many deaths and long term issues your little idea would cause.
    Go on then, tell us, how many would it cause?

p.s. I'm going to enjoy sifting through the detailed data you're going to supply to support your claim.