Like Tree23Likes

Countertop dishwasher

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Countertop dishwasher

Are they worth it? Any idea what is the biggest model with water tank (so no installation and can store when not using) thx

Bra. just do your dishes manually. Those tiny things are not efficient and a waste of space. Either get a full size dishwasher, or just do it by hand.

zchak likes this.

I checked out the panasonic one....given the small size of my kitchen, the countertop machine would have taken alot of space and it needs to be close to the sink to allow water to drain. Also, the capacity is quite small - much more efficient to just spend an extra few mins doing the washing up by hand!

zchak and spode like this.

I knew it lol just hate doing dishes

No one likes doing dishes. Eat out/takeout or hire a maid! problem solved.

East_coast likes this.

Sundays

Quote Originally Posted by zchak:
    Sundays
    you already have a helper and you dont want to do dishes on the helpers day off?? LOL

You can try do what some local employers do which is pile up the dishes till the helper returns back home from her day off

Eat out or wash the few dishes that you can have in 1 day LOL

Sat and Sun myself and the mrs does everything, our helper only works mon - fri, we dont need her to do anything on sat / sun, we dont even need her in the house

I’m totally being lazy but don’t want to leave dishes. I also like the idea of washing in really hot water. With 4 children, 2 grandchildren, 7 dogs and a cat I would rather not do dishes. I could just get a full sized one but would like to test the waters. Would also rather not get a second helper to cover Sundays.

Quote Originally Posted by zchak:
    I’m totally being lazy but don’t want to leave dishes. I also like the idea of washing in really hot water. With 4 children, 2 grandchildren, 7 dogs and a cat I would rather not do dishes. I could just get a full sized one but would like to test the waters. Would also rather not get a second helper to cover Sundays.
    Get a full size one. Your helper will love it. No one LIKES doing dishes.

Then you can give your helper back 30 mins a day or find some other chores for them to do. Would your car benefit from an evening as well as morning daily wash?
    Sage and hike like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast