Like Tree29Likes

Violent Crime Rate

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Crankshaft:
    HK turning into a police state, freedom of speech eroding away, quarantine and masks until Jesus comes, most expensive city in the world, living in a shoe box, unbearable summer heat/humidity, dirty air...
    But but but... Low taxes!
    bsh likes this.

...& giveaways! woohoooo

Hi Raddy,

Just to assure you HK is absolutely safe and there is no need to worry at all.Have stayed in HK of 2 years for professional reasons.So go ahead and plan your move tension free.

Deadly assault near my Place

https://www.thestandard.com.hk/break...au-Ma-Tei-park
    Does anyone have follow-up info about this deadly assault in this tiny park on Shanghai Street, Yau Mai Tei? I live just down the road from there- it's across the street from the local Wellcome. I have never witnessed any fights break out there, though cops here tend to be highly suspicious, especially on weekend nights. Not specifically residential or commercial area- lots of little stores and diners. Langham is just 7 min. up the road. Most important for me- my pad is just 2 min from the train station, and just 2 MTR stops from my workplace, which is important to me for a bevy of reasons.

Anyways, horrific lethal attack, which is something I never expected here. Hope the perps are found and arrested quickly.
    Last edited by johnlang11; 24-08-2022 at 11:35 PM. Reason: typo

This looks like some triad shit. Most probably a targeted attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Crankshaft:
    HK turning into a police state, freedom of speech eroding away, quarantine and masks until Jesus comes, most expensive city in the world, living in a shoe box, unbearable summer heat/humidity, dirty air...
    Oh but the moderately-priced and delicious dim sum makes up for all of that and then some.

just some robbery , looting.....and its will be more common in the future

Original Post Deleted