Like Tree22Likes

Violent Crime Rate

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Violent Crime Rate

From my research into it the HK crime rate is reported to be very low year to year but all I ever hear about is violent and blatant crimes all the time. should I be worried about moving to HK or am I getting worried over nothing?

no

Raddy124 and Tandy like this.

This is literally your last worry about moving here. If there is one good thing (there are not many) which I appreciate about this place then it is safety. Curious to know where you keep hearing this garbage from.

Raddy124, JAherbert and Tandy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raddy124:
    From my research into it the HK crime rate is reported to be very low year to year but all I ever hear about is violent and blatant crimes all the time. should I be worried about moving to HK or am I getting worried over nothing?
    There have been one or two high profile violent crimes with specific targets this year in a population of 7.5 million. Where are you getting your news from?

Family friends mostly, thank you for the reassurance. I guess il have to be sure to tell them to stop putting thoughts in my head

Only place I’ve ever felt safer is Singapore

Who are your family/friends?

Ahh wait.. they may be referring to crime committed by the popo…

To be clear, there are PLENTY of other crap you need to worry about if moving here!

Raddy124 likes this.

Such as? I'm here to learn more before i make arrangements.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast