Like Tree19Likes

Witness needed to attend my wedding!..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Seseshaf:
    @shri .. Yeah i know its early for you but I need to arrange it before time.. lets see if anyone step forward to help before my wedding date.. if not then I may check you again if available then you can be my witness..
    If I am in town I might be available .. check with me towards the 20th.
    Seseshaf likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shree711:
    Does your spouse not have any friends who can help?
    She is trying from her side too.. but the problem is none of us is in Hong kong..

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    If I am in town I might be available .. check with me towards the 20th.
    Thats great.. Should I contact you on the same platform??

Quote Originally Posted by Seseshaf:
    She is trying from her side too.. but the problem is none of us is in Hong kong..
    You're getting married in HK but neither of you have family, friends, acquaintances or colleagues here?

Quote Originally Posted by Crankshaft:
    You're getting married in HK but neither of you have family, friends, acquaintances or colleagues here?
    Over the last 20 years, we must have had about 20-30 requests similar to this.. just saying.
    newhkpr and Seseshaf like this.

My Fiancé was there in Hong kong thats why we planned everything in Hong kong but last month she left and went back to her country. So she is trying to reach out her friends and check if anyone available.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Over the last 20 years, we must have had about 20-30 requests similar to this.. just saying.
    Yes pre covid it was a regular request and usually a request that was answered I think.
    Seseshaf and rkenia852 like this.

My bad. I didn't realise it's on a Thursday and I guess people with normal jobs are all working.

Seseshaf likes this.

My bad. I didn't realise it's on a Thursday and I guess people with normal jobs are all working.
    Yea exactly.. but anyways never loose hope.. I'm still trying my best and hope someome might be free on that day and become my witness..

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Yes pre covid it was a regular request and usually a request that was answered I think.
    Even though now also I can see many positive responses.. I'm really glad to see such replies.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast