Help!Where to stay?(Kwai Chung & Shatin)

Closed Thread

Help!Where to live?(Kwai Chung & Shatin)

Hi!
    I need some advice on a good place to live if I were to alternate between working in two schools, one in Kwai Chung (near Kwai Fong MTR) and another in Sha Tin (KCRC Shatin station). Any recommendations will be much appreciated. I am looking for a conveniently located apartment that is relatively quiet and where I can find lots of green.
    Thanks!

Last edited by Sgirl; 02-06-2005 at 05:26 PM.

Hi there

I am currently living in Kwai Chung. Drop me a PM and I can tell you more.

How about in Pat Heung, Yuen Long? This is a small village and the building that we occupied is vacant. There are lots of green and quite place. Accessible by Bus and KCR WEST RAIL.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgirl:
    Hi!
    I need some advice on a good place to live if I were to alternate between working in two schools, one in Kwai Chung (near Kwai Fong MTR) and another in Sha Tin (KCRC Shatin station). Any recommendations will be much appreciated. I am looking for a conveniently located apartment that is relatively quiet and where I can find lots of green.
    Thanks!

What about Tai Wai?

It's approx halfway between the two and quite a few ex-pats live round there.

Guys

What about checking the date the original poster requested the information, Almost 3 years ago!

Oh! Didn't check.

Who, in their right mind, trawls through and resurrects ancient threads?