Recommending current domestic helper

Closed Thread

Recommending current domestic helper

I am relocating out of HK and would like to recommend my domestic helper who is a 32 Filipino lady.. She is very positive, cheerful, takes instructions well and is very easy to live with. Most importantly, she is very patient with my 3 year old kid and is wonderful with her.

I have offered her a position in my new country but she has decided to stay in HK for personal reasons.

Feel free to contact me at 62010378 for more information and she is available for interviews on Sundays.

Iris

i will forward your message on to a friend who may be looking.

Last edited by Crocodile; 06-02-2009 at 10:50 PM.

I am looking for DH to begin late Feb but live-out only (obviously pay for accommodation). If this is possible, please drop me a message and we can take it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by shenwen:
    I am looking for DH to begin late Feb but live-out only (obviously pay for accommodation). If this is possible, please drop me a message and we can take it from there.
    You are aware that this is illegal (although many people do it)? The contract would have to be set up with ImmD saying she was going to live in.

yes i am aware. thanks.

also aware that live-out can be arranged by immigration if mitigating circumstances.

thanks again