Late night public transport

Closed Thread

Late night public transport

I was wondering what public transport options there are for getting from HK side (central, soho...) to Kowloon side (specifically Kowloon Tong). I'd like to go out past midnight a bit more often on the HK side, but the taxi fee of +$100 is a bit more than I can afford. Are there any buses?

this bus runs overnight from central to kowloon tong

There's also this red minibus with a stop outside Coach in Central. It goes to Mongkok and suppose you can taxi from there.

It would be cheaper then taxi all the way and save you time waiting for the night buses.

Thanks so much! The bus running at a 20 min interval isn't bad at all. The red minibus + taxi plan sounds good, though I'm not very good at using minibuses, particularly the red ones.... I'll definitely keep it in mind though, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by artcrimes:
    Thanks so much! The bus running at a 20 min interval isn't bad at all. The red minibus + taxi plan sounds good, though I'm not very good at using minibuses, particularly the red ones.... I'll definitely keep it in mind though, cheers.
    The red minibus from the bottom of Lan Kwai Fong goes to Mongkok and the last stop is outside the HSBC on nathan Road. so you wont even have to shout "Yau Lok" then u can pick up a taxi anywhere there!