Training Night (free haircut)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Training Night (free haircut)

deleted ...

This person is no longer offering free / training haircuts

Last edited by shri; 13-06-2009 at 07:27 PM.

Interesting, I have got my hair cut lately. but pls keep me in touch for any activities. i love to learn more abou' hair styling.

how does it work? where???

Hi to all,

Thank you for your reply, I am working in Rever Salon. Please call or text me if you want to drop by.
    Mobile:6344-1769

do you cut ladies or gents?

i need a haircut and am not TOO fussed how it turns out... let me know when and where and i'm in!

Yes we do ladies and gents: hair cut, color, highlights,straightening and perm. You are welcome also for the consultation, you can tell me how you like it to be done.

Thats awesome. So i can have my hair cut for free? And reasonable price for further? I wonder if there is a model discount. Just ask in case i go regularly. And also., you want to cut western hair or any? Cool.. Really looking forward to your reply..

Yes hair cut is free and discounted price on the other services, yes we do western hair as well.

Oh thanks for details. So, you do both asian and western haircut. Please count me in if you need a model to train. Tomorrow is wednesday!! Haha..xx

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast