Reviews of Ice House, Manhattan Heights, and Olympic Terrace

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reviews of Ice House, Manhattan Heights, and Olympic Terrace

Any information(especially regarding quality) will be helpful...I work in Wan Chai.

I looked around the Manhattan Heights last week. It all looks really clean etc etc. Great facilities. The only thing that I would say is about transport. No MTR in Kennedy Town. I havent investigated buses/mini-buses yet but I would say getting to Wan Chai will be a nightmare from Kennedy Town by bus. There is a shuttle bus from Manhattan Heights to Central so I suppose you could get that and then MTR from there - but all a bit of a hassle really. This leaves taxis but will get expensive if you are doing this everyday.

Sazzy

Thanks, from what you've seen which ones are the better ones?
    The website for MH claimed that it takes 3minutes by Shuttle to get to central..do you disagree?

Sazzy,

Also, what are the prices/size like for 1BR?

I looked at apartments there recently .. 1bed mountain view $14000, 1bed seaview $18500, taxi takes 10mins to central from MH

JanyHK - I was looking at service apartments so dont know what the prices/sizes are for 1 bedrooms. Check out their website http://www.manhattanheights.com.hk/main_h.htm

I got a taxi from MH to Central and it took 10 minutes and there wasnt that much traffic about. So in rush hour, I would imagine 20/30 minutes to Central (but this is just my opinion). Shuttle buses run every 20 minutes so thats good.

FYI - I have only looked around MH.

Thanks all...I am going to try and check it out tonite

Check out another thread headed 'Service Apartment' - avoid Olympic Terrace!

Thanks again Saz...

For those interested, I took a look at MH. Nice building and clean inside. However, the neighborhood is quite the opposite of Times Square.

wow, with all the above comments, I don't think MH will be a good choice........thanks. Any other good suggestions?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast