USD200 might work, HKG200 is impossible...I just know what everything in Hk is expensive. If I make a wild guess that that would be USD 200/day
1) I don't think Ocean Park is anything more better than Disney...thats what competition is about rite? If Disney can't be better and greater, they shouldn't be in business
But of course, Ocean Park is something authentic Hong Kong...keep that in mind as you are travelling to HK.
2) Beach...hard to say... everywhere is crowded...except its a private beach..then its not our turn.....I don't like crowded place so, so far I haven't really found my favorite beach yet..thats why boat trip works for me....
3) The cost of the boat is around HKG3,000/day (USD 500) but it can take up to 10 people...so its a good deal
4) Macao- well, some family like it...i don't see any reason why its not appropriate for family...my family loves it...even though they hate gambling...just for sight-seeing, food, walk...its something you always see in movies...thats why its no harm to see it for yourself
5) ShenZhen: yes you need a visa...if you have one week only, better apply it first. Since i have HK residency...everything is easy...as I can have an agent to do it at the port...I'm not sure whats the deal for tourists...again, prepare first is always best
Since you like shopping, you can go to Stanley market in HK (2-hr bus trip, right anyone???)
And don't miss "Ladies Market"...where you can get everything and bargain..but it is very very packed and be ready to sweat during this time
Anything else?? Let me know