TV and Internet subscription at Home

Closed Thread

TV and Internet subscription at Home

Myself and my partner are moving into a new apartment this weekend and we'd like to try and get internet connection and possibly TV sorted asap (i.e. either before we move in or very shortly afterwards).

Has anybody recently been through the same process and if so, is there any advice you could offer please?

We're not too worried about having 1001 channels of TV and as for internet access we just need to be able to connect to wireless (pref) internet in our apartment at average upload/download speeds.

I'm thinking that Now TV with Netvigator Broadband would be the best way to go but would like to speak with a rep from each co. to discuss options etc and get the ball moving sooner rather than later.

Any assistance/guidance would be very much appreciated.

D.

Either got to a PCCW shop and see what package you can get or walk around your new apartment area and see if you can find any PCCW agents and see what they can get you. Now TV and netvigator are both from PCCW.

If you are a new customer, you will probably be offered ridiculously expensive packages - especially for the NowTV. Remember to play hard to get and always try to get a cheaper price.

Note that while you can argue, you're very unlikely to get away with anything less than 18 months minimum term. They'll start you on 24 months, and you can argue, but I don't think anyone around here has managed to get below 18 months...