Is 65K HKD Enough For Expenses of Family of 4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

oh, not to worry, i realise that... i used to have students there and go to CARREFOUR years ago when it was there...

but if he can find something right near where he works, that would be better.

as for commute to kennedy town... he could only go so far as sheung wan, then he'd be waiting for a bus or tram or taxi...

Quote Originally Posted by carang:
    oh, not to worry, i realise that... i used to have students there and go to CARREFOUR years ago when it was there...

but if he can find something right near where he works, that would be better.

as for commute to kennedy town... he could only go so far as sheung wan, then he'd be waiting for a bus or tram or taxi...
    Four years ago I think I was the only gweilo here, now there are a few - place is going downhill

they might start mixing you up with the "other" white guy, now! there go all the perks of being recognised by everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by carang:
    they might start mixing you up with the "other" white guy, now! there go all the perks of being recognised by everyone!
    One disadvantage is that my mail used to be automatically redirected if it had the wrong address, not now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2