DB facilities for residents and their guests

DB facilities for residents and their guests

Hi, I am coming to HK and thinking of moving to DB. I like the fact that some apartments (e.g. Crestmont Villa) advertise great facilities, but I would like to know:

1. if I would have to pay further to use the facilities or if they are completely free once you are a resident;

2. is it likely that the tennis/ squash courts and golf facilities will be easily available or do they get very crowded (especially outside work hours);

3. can you bring guests who live on HK island and if so how much do they have to pay.

Any help with answering these points would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Franek

facilities are NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT free!!!!

you pay $400/mnth for the club house. then if you wan tto join the gym you pay another $300/month (when you sign up you pay $1000 deposit and $500 administratin fee).

if you want to use the facilities, ie the squash courts, the tennis courts, etc, you pay a little more(swimming is free)....

golf club you pay WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more.

you can bring guests they pay a lot more($50-100 for swimming)....

... and not to mention that you have to sign a long-term contract with the residence club (at least 6 months) and if you discontinue your membership you have to pay a penalty before they allow you to rejoin.