an office with character

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

an office with character

Hi,

I am running a small design company in HK and I am looking for an office that has some character. Not the typical corporate HK office that you can find in so many towers!

I am basically looking for a bare space, with high ceiling, something that looks more like a designer or artist studio than a finance office. Ideal location is Sheung Wan but Wanchai would be good as well. Around 1500 to 2000 sqft would do it.

I welcome any idea as I am struggling to find this rare jewel in HK.

Thanks.

This building is right across our office.

Little Cream Life: THE FACTORY: Cool lofts

Official site

KWAH

This is exactly what I am looking for.. except for the MTR station that is only planned for 2011... Most of my staff come from Kowloon side, even Tai Po, and I have to stay on the MTR line.

Thanks anyway, good to know that this kind of places exist!

Lots of buses within 50 meters of that building.

Since the Kowloon buses come straight through the Kowloon tunnel into the Aberdeen Tunnel it is not a huge problem if the employees like to travel by bus. I can make it to Hung Hom in 20 mins for example.

But yes, if they're coming in from Kowloon, best to stay on the MTR.

Take a look at some of the older buildings in Sheung Wan near Bonham Strand. Lots of older buildings out there which have higher ceilings and larger offices.

Visited a marketing agency in that area and they've done an awesome job taking over two floors and creating a really nice studio.

I heard Sheung Wan is one of the last places on the MTR where this kind of old buildings are still available. The trick s to find one!

Thanks for your help anyway shri.

Dragonjason, thanks for the tip about the Hennessy. My current office is actually in the same block, I will have a look at it today.

Re the budget, I would like to stay around HKD18 psf, for an office around 1,800 - 2,000 sf.

Thanks,
    S.

There are established design offices in converted shop units around the escalator in central. If available maybe it would tick all your boxes.

Depends how many Sq Ft your after and what your budget is for redecoration.

Central would be ok as well, as long as I can find a place big enough, 1,800 - 2,000 sf.

Re the decoration, no worries, that's my company's business. I would actually prefer a place I can completely change.

Thanks,
    S.

Dragonjason, it would be great if you could send me your listing. I'll have a look at it and call you tomorrow morning.

Thanks.

Guys we do not allow soliciting or bidding on the forums and apparantly some agents cannot be bothered to follow simple requests. Take it to pm.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast