I am a conditional PR of the US and moved to HK with my husband (who is a US citizen) - we need to find a lawyer that can represent us on my pedition on Expedited Naturalization under INA section 319(b)... please recommend a good and reasonably priced lawyer since my husband's company isn't going to pay for this! Thanks!!!

C. Evans