Like Tree1Likes

looking for a place to sell second hands stuff....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

looking for a place to sell second hands stuff....

hi there

dose anyone know any shop that i could like bring my stuff there and sell it get money or something help im leaving hong kong soon

cheers

if you have baby stuff, you can go to eco mama

no i dont have baby stuff just clothes like gucci chanel and other stuff

if the clothes have a decent value, try selling them on ebay. HK post is not that expensive and it allows those cultures who are not chinese to benefit from perfectly good (I assume) second hand clothing!

Just be sure to measure them and take good photos (ideally, get someone to snap you wearing them).

You can stand outside the Gucci store and try to sell them like guys selling fake DVDs. People like competitive bargains in Hong Kong.
    Posted via Mobile Device

if you're selling designer bags, you can go to milan station. they buy and sell...

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    if the clothes have a decent value, try selling them on ebay. HK post is not that expensive and it allows those cultures who are not chinese to benefit from perfectly good (I assume) second hand clothing!

Just be sure to measure them and take good photos (ideally, get someone to snap you wearing them).
    how effective is putting ads on ebay (overseas)? i used to sell stuff on ebay when i was in london and when i moved here, ebay (hk) wasn't much of help as it is in chinese..! would love to hear feedback from anyone using ebay (overseas) being based in hk.

well certainly plenty of electronics from HK get sold on ebay! I have personally purchased secondhand china (plates, not the country!) from ebay when I lived in Australia - from various places including USA and UK - so not exactly 'local'!

When I lived in NZ, I sold many clothes over trademe, which is the local online auction that has pretty much completely blocked ebay out of the NZ market ... so I know that people will buy clothing from online auction sites and pay for postage - albeit this experience was within NZ and trademe was a superb site.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

ebay.com.hk has a beta version in English.

Welcome to eBay Hong Kong - The World's Online Marketplace for new & used items at low prices

One of the most popular sites in HK, is the Yahoo Auctions site, which remains subbornly Chinese only. http://hk.auctions.yahoo.com/

Last edited by Claire ex-ax; 18-02-2010 at 04:54 PM.
    aava likes this.

why don't you advertised your goods on this forum and the other hk expat forum

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast